Thursday 31 December 2015

December 2015 Choices - Videos, TV Shows, and more!

Every Breath You Take - feat. Various
Glad You Came - feat. Oh My Venus
Wonder - feat. Oh My Venus
Stand By You - feat. Remember
Battleships - feat. Reply 1988
They Want Me To Be Perfect - feat. G-Dragon of BTS

Newtmas (Newt x Thomas)
I have only seen and read the first Maze Runner in the series, but after watching various fan made videos by a subscription of mine, I fell in love with the Newt and Thomas ship. It's so cute and their relationship is just perfect. And I loved how they messed around in the bloopers, sometimes showing themselves in a "romantic" relationship.



House, M.D. (2004-2012)
My brother recently got Netflix and I've decided to binge watch a lot of shows that I've missed out on. The first on my list was House, M.D.. I've seen a few episodes in the past when I was a lot younger but I've only recently discovered my love for medical dramas, and so, I just needed to watch all of House. The next on my list after I've finished House are Once Upon A Time, American Horror Story and Sense8.

An antisocial maverick doctor who specializes in diagnostic medicine does whatever it takes to solve puzzling cases that come his way using his crack team of doctors and his wits.

Remember (2015)
This drama has been hyped slightly for the amazing cast, and I'm glad to say that it hasn't disappointed just yet. The cast consists of Yoo Seung Ho, Park Min Young, Nam Goong Min and Park Sung Woong. I've only seen Goong Min in his previous drama The Girl Who Sees Smells where he played the main antagonist (he also plays the villain in Remember as well). He did a superb job and he was the main reason I wanted to watch this. Also, what I love is that he is such a sweet and well-mannered person in real life, yet his personality completely changes into something diabolic when he gets into character.

Seo Jin Woo has the condition of hyperthymesia, which allows him to remember almost every day in perfect detail. To prove the innocence of his father, Jin Woo becomes a lawyer. He struggles to prove his father's innocence, but he begins to lose his memory due to Alzheimer’s.

Jin Woo + In Ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment