Saturday 31 October 2015

October 2015 Choices - K-Dramas and Videos

Cheer Up! (2015)
I didn't think I would like this drama as much as I am, but this is just amazing. I think I must love school dramas a lot because all of the ones I have watched have been absolutely superb. Also, Cheer Up! (mainly known as Sassy Go Go) has led me to a new experience. This has been the first time in my life that I have loved everyone in a whole love triangle. I love the main couple together (Kim Yeol and Kang Yeon Doo), but my heart is also falling for second lead syndrome again (Seo Ha Joon and Kang Yeon Doo). I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE.

Set in a highly competitive school that emphasizes achievement and scores above all else, the drama will lay bare the absurdities and hypocrisies of the education system while also featuring the growth stories of the students who struggle to move forward, one step at a time.

Yeon Doo, Yeol, Dong Jae, Soo Ah + Ha Joon.

K-Drama YouTubers


Butterfly - feat. Various
Bring Me Back To Life - feat. Cheer Up!
Feels Like Heaven - feat. Orange Marmalade
Nabiha - feat. High Society
Impossible - feat. It's Okay, That's Love
Fix You - feat. Cheer Up!
Knocking on Heavens Door - feat. Cheer Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment